Dr. Schauer focuses on providing efficient and compassionate care, ensuring that all patients have the space to have their hearing questions answered. She is interested in ways to help streamline care while educating patients about their hearing health.
Areas of clinical interest
- Auditory evoked potentials
- Pediatric and adult diagnostic evaluations
- Auditory rehabilitation/communication strategies
In her free time Allison spends as much time as possible outdoors, including as an avid hiker and runner. A recent transplant from San Diego, she is looking forward to exploring the forests of the Pacific Northwest.
Externship/Fellowship: VA San Diego Healthcare System; San Diego and La Jolla, CA
Doctorate Degree: Audiology, San Diego State University/University of California San Diego; San Diego, CA
Undergraduate: B.S. Speech Language and Hearing Sciences, Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN
- Oregon State Board of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology (#30891 )
- American Academy of Audiology