Dr. Peterson is dedicated to her patients. By listening to each individual’s needs she works with the patients to find their path to better hearing.
Areas of clinical interest
- Aural rehabilitation
- Hearing conservation
- Tinnitus evaluation and treatment
Diana enjoys spending time with her husband, her two children, her two cats and one large dog, as well as knitting, reading, completing jigsaw puzzles and getting outside to camp and hike. She’s a big fan of watching University of Washington football.
Externship/Fellowship: Hear USA; Reseda, CA
Doctorate Degree: Audiology, A.T. Still University’s Arizona School of Health Sciences; Mesa, AZ
Master’s Degree: Audiology, Portland State University; Portland, OR
Undergraduate: B.S. Speech and Hearing Sciences, University of Washington; Seattle, WA
- Oregon State Board of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology (2596)
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Oregon Academy of Audiology
- Oregon Academy of Audiology, Treasurer (2010-2013); Representative, (2006-2010)