Jared C. Hiebert
Dr. Jared C. Hiebert’s philosophy of care is to treat every patient with kindness and respect as an individual. He believes this forms the basis of a healthy physician-patient relationship that allows the highest quality care.
Areas of clinical interest
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Children’s ENT Disorders
- Medical and Surgical Treatment for General Ear, Nose, and Throat Problems
Dr. Hiebert’s published research encompasses skull base trauma, pediatric airway, allergy immunotherapy, and the Affordable Care Act as it relates to Otolaryngology.
A native of Salem, Dr. Hiebert enjoys spending time with his family, baking pies, fly-fishing, and hiking in the Northwest. His wife, Rachael, is a pediatrician in Salem and together they have four children.
Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery Residency: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center; Oklahoma City, OK
Medical Degree: Loma Linda University School of Medicine; Loma Linda, CA
Undergraduate: B.S. Biochemistry, Seattle Pacific University; Seattle, WA
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery
- Marion-Polk County Medical Association
- WVP Health Authority
- Representative for the American Academy of Otolaryngology, 2015-2016
- Medical mission at The Bamboo School and Orphanage on the Thai-Burma border, Loma Linda University, 2009
- Medical mission in Nicaragua, 2007