Ms. Martin works to treat each patient with compassion and care, while educating them on hearing conservation and/or by providing hearing aids and assistive devices when needed. Her goal is to respect her patients’ privacy while providing excellent service that helps enhance their lives.
Areas of clinical interest
- Diagnostic: Hearing Assessment and tympanometry
- Hearing Aid evaluations and fittings
Shaine loves to explore the world through travel and visiting museums and galleries. Since she moved to Salem, she has a new-found interest in gardening. She is proficient in American Sign Language, which is quite useful when working with some of our hearing-impaired patients.
Externship/Fellowship: Albany Medical Center Hospital; Albany, NY
Master’s Degree: Audiology, University of Massachusetts; Amherst, MA
Master’s Degree: Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing Education, University of Southern California; Los Angeles, CA
Undergraduate: B.A. Education, San Diego State University; San Diego, CA
- Oregon State Board of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology #30875
- New York State Board of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology #001631
- American Academy of Audiology Languages