- American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
The world’s largest member association for specialists treating the ear, nose and throat, and related structures of the head and neck.
- The American Academy of Otolaryngology – Health Information
Health information, created by member physicians, provides a basic overview of diagnoses and treatment for many ear nose and throat conditions.
- American Cancer Society
Provides information about head and neck cancer and resources for patients and families.
The largest site on the Web providing doctor-approved health information about children from before birth through adolescence.
- Mayo Clinic
Tools for healthier lives from the first and largest integrated group practice in the world.
A website with objective, trustworthy, and timely information and services that help physicians, consumers, and providers.
- GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease) Information Resource Center
An educational resource on Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (“GERD”) for the general public, health care providers, and researchers alike.
- Journal of the American Medical Association
JAMA this site is designed to promote the science and art of medicine and the betterment of public health.
- American Laryngological Association
A scholarly organization of physicians and scientists who have made significant contributions to the care of patients with disorders of the larynx, and upper respiratory tract.
- American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
The website for the world’s largest association of facial plastic and reconstructive surgeons.
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
The professional, scientific, and credentialing association for audiologists, speech-language pathologists, and speech, language, and hearing scientists.
- American Tinnitus Association
The national champion of tinnitus awareness, prevention, and treatment.
- Hearing Aid Help
An online resource for information on hearing aids, hearing loss and treatment, hearing aid technology, and more.
- American Academy of Otolaryngology— Head and Neck Surgery
Clinical Practice Guideline: Evaluation of the Neck Mass in Adults.