Willamette ENT Hearing Center is closed during the stay home mandate however we are offering limited services.
Here are the services that we are currently providing as of 4/24/2020:
- Emergencies (sudden hearing loss and vertigo)
- Pre-op appointments
- Newborn Hearing Screenings
- Chronic ear infections
Hearing aid services:
- Batteries are available for purchase
- Pick up or drop off hearing aids, including mold repair–patients will call when they arrive, and we will deliver items to their car from 8am to noon Mon and Fri; all day Tues-Thurs
- Broken and malfunctioning hearing aids—we can help you troubleshoot from 8am to noon Mon and Fri; all day Tues-Thurs
- Programming services for hearing aids maybe available. Please call
There is a provider available for a discussion over the phone or via telehealth service for established hearing aid users. Only certain hearing aids will work for this service and required appointments must be completed ahead of time. Please call for more information at (503) 485-2581.