Skin Resurfacing Description:
Fraxel II® Skin Resurfacing is a procedure that uses a microscopic thermal light laser technique to restructure the skin, improving the quality by smoothing fine lines, improving pigmentation concerns, improving texture, and decreasing scars.
Length of Procedure:
Half hour to 60 minutes
In / Outpatient:
Recovery Time from Treatment:
0 to 3 days.
Three to five treatments in two to six week cycles, but may be done over a longer period of time. Acne scarring may benefit from additional treatments.
Risks-Include but not limited to:
Redness, swelling, burns, uneven pigmentation.
Duration of Results:
Results and duration vary per individual. Continued aging and sun exposure will affect results.M/p>
- What is your experience with skin resurfacing techniques and with Fraxel?
- How many treatments will I require to achieve my results?
- What type of recovery will I require?
- Will I require special skin care products during my recovery?
- Will you treat me yourself, or will a member of your staff?
For additional information go to www.fraxel.com