Dr. Hubbard-Parker is passionate about creating partnerships with patients to help them learn about their hearing health and determine the best path forward. She strives to respond to the patient rather than the problem, since two patients may have similarities but ultimately require different treatment. Dr. Hubbard-Parker finds one of the most rewarding parts of the job to be when patients tell her how much hearing aids have improved their quality of life.
Dr. Hubbard-Parker and her husband live in Newberg. Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with family.
Areas of clinical interest
- Adult and pediatric diagnostic evaluations
- Adult and pediatric hearing aid fittings
- Auditory rehabilitation and communication strategies
- Externship/Fellowship: Asheville Head, Neck and Ear Surgeons; Asheville, N.C.
- Doctorate: Audiology, Pacific University; Hillsboro, Ore.
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science in Communication Sciences and Disorders, Portland State University; Portland, Ore.
- Oregon Board of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology (30927)
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association: Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology
“I came to be under Dr. Donovan's care during a medical emergency at the hospital. The care I received that day and in every interaction after, at Willamette ENT has been prompt, professional and very thorough. I feel very well cared for.”