Dr. Strand believes warmth and compassion are the keys to excellent care. She understands that all patients are individuals with unique needs and strives to form a collaborative relationship with the patients and families she cares for. One of her favorite aspects of ear, nose and throat care is the diversity she sees and relationships she builds by working with patients of all ages.
Areas of clinical interest
- Children’s Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders
- Diseases of the Nose and Sinuses
- Head and Neck Surgery, including Thyroid and Parathyroid
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
A native of St. Louis, Dr. Strand enjoys spending time with her husband, Zach, and their pups. In her free time, she enjoys running, hiking, baking, and traveling.
Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery Residency: Beaumont Health System; Michigan State University
Medical Degree: Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
Undergraduate: University of Missouri, Bachelor of Science Nutrition Science
- American Academy of Otolaryngologic Allergic
- American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery
- American Osteopathic Colleges of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery
- American Medical Association