Dr. Prze believes great care is built on genuineness. He focuses on open communication and honesty with his patients. As an ENT surgeon, Dr. Prze appreciates the impact treatment can have on an individual’s quality of life.
Areas of clinical interest
- Medical and Surgical Treatment of the Nose and Sinuses
- Treatment of Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders
- Head and Neck Surgery, Including Thyroid and Parathyroid
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
A native of Wisconsin, Dr. Prze enjoys hiking, reading and woodworking.
Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery Residency: University of Texas Medical Branch
Medical Degree: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Undergraduate: Dallas Baptist University
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngologic Allergic
- American Medical Association
“I came to be under Dr. Donovan's care during a medical emergency at the hospital. The care I received that day and in every interaction after, at Willamette ENT has been prompt, professional and very thorough. I feel very well cared for.”