Dr. Prze believes great care is built on genuineness. He focuses on open communication and honesty with his patients. As an ENT surgeon, Dr. Prze appreciates the impact treatment can have on an individual’s quality of life.
Areas of clinical interest
- Medical and Surgical Treatment of the Nose and Sinuses
- Treatment of Pediatric Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders
- Head and Neck Surgery, Including Thyroid and Parathyroid
- Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
A native of Wisconsin, Dr. Prze and his wife, Holly, have a son and a dog. He enjoys hiking, reading and woodworking.
Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery Residency: University of Texas Medical Branch
Medical Degree: Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Undergraduate: Dallas Baptist University
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- American Academy of Otolaryngologic Allergic
- American Medical Association
“Have always found the staff and doctors here to be helpful. This was my first visit with Dr. Prze after Dr. Allan retired, and he was very friendly, enthusiastic, and thorough. It was obvious he had read my chart carefully before my checkup.”