Dr. Hubbard enjoys learning about patients and their listening needs. She is passionate about educating patients on their hearing health and working together to determine the best path forward.
Areas of clinical interest:
- Adult and pediatric diagnostic evaluations
- Adult and pediatric hearing aid fittings
- Auditory rehabilitation/communication strategies
Outside of work, Jamie enjoys spending time with her husband and two dogs. She also enjoys dancing and takes class whenever she can.
Externship/ Fellowship: Asheville Head, Neck, and Ear Surgeons; Asheville, North Carolina
Doctorate: Audiology, Pacific University; Hillsboro, OR
Undergraduate: Portland State University; Portland, OR
- Oregon Board of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology (30927)
- American Speech-Language Hearing Association
- Oregon Academy of Audiology