Au.D., CCC-A, F-AAA, CH-TM
Dr. Furseth takes a patient-centered approach by addressing each individual’s needs and concerns through active listening and understanding. She then works to help improve their communication options to help enhance their overall life satisfaction.
Areas of clinical interest
- Tinnitus evaluation and treatment
- Adult and pediatric audiological evaluations
- Hearing aid fitting
Kristen is an avid reader who also enjoys quilting and watching movies with her cat, Clover, and bird, Ziggy. Recreational activities include kayaking, snowboarding and practicing yoga.
Externship/Fellowship: Idaho State University Speech & Hearing Clinic; Pocatello, ID
Doctorate Degree: Audiology, Idaho State University; Pocatello, ID
Undergraduate: B.A. Psychology and Speech Science, University of British Columbia; Vancouver, Canada
- Oregon State Board of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology (30885)
- Washington Department of Health (LD60679992)
- American Academy of Audiology
- American Tinnitus Association
- Special Olympics Healthy Athletes, Clinical Director (2006-2008)
- Washington School for the Deaf, Teacher’s Assistant (2003-2005)