Soft Tissue Fillers Description:
Soft tissue filler is injected to restore volume and fullness to the skin to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
Length of Procedure:
45 minutes to 75 minutes
In / Outpatient:
Local if needed
Recovery Time from Treatment:
0 to 10 days.
Once or twice a year.
Risks-Include but not limited to:
Temporary bruising, swelling, and lumpiness.
Duration of Results:
Fillers last 4 to 24 months depending on areas treated, individual reabsorption, and continued normal aging.
- How many cc’s or syringes will I need to achieve my results?
- If I did a surgical procedure would I still need filler?
- Will you treat me yourself or will a member of your staff?
- What is your experience with injectable fillers?
- Why isn’t there anything that is permanent?